A little about us:
The concepts of “work” and “career” have been shaken to their core. The employer-employee relationship as we know it is broken. So, we decided to build a company from the ground to reinvent the employee experience and to make people and organizations better at their most important work.
What we need:
We’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help, support, guide our customers among glickon experience. Someone who is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to sit within our team and to be based in Milan, Italy.
Here’s your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- You’ll be part of a young and passionate team;
- You’ll be involved in all stages of customer relationship management;
- You’ll contribute to the continuous development of our strategy and tools;
- You are more than welcome to share your ideas, exploring and studying new and different ways to improve our services, to be a critical part of glickon improvement.
Things we value:
- Identify success criteria/KPIs and ensure that internal activities are aligned toward helping each customer achieve their goals;
- Update and document all customer interactions in our Customer Relationship Management tool;
- Work closely with the Product Development Team and Sales Team;
- Monitor the health of each managed account on an ongoing basis and execute success plans, case studies, and deliver projects;
- Conduct regular business reviews of each managed customers;
- Be the primary contact for the customer;
- Become an expert of our Product to help customer through an onboarding project management;
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal rates;
- Advocate extended usage, by explaining the value of new modules and services to existing customers;
- Identify opportunities for upselling and expansion among your portfolio of managed customers;
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale, growth and increased quality of service;
- Be a natural problem solver, who address all efforts to reach company goal.
Why you’ll love it here:
- You’ll get a chance to have a significant role on our history-making journey. Help make our company more valuable, and we’ll make you more valuable.
- You’ll get access to an extraordinary group of talented people, including our advisors and investors.
- You'll join a young and passionate team.
- Flextime, a lot of fun and competitive compensation.
Back to basics...
- At least one-year experience Customer Success Account or similar roles;
- Soft skills: Proactivity, Flexibility, Teamwork, Result oriented, Learning Agility and Humility;
- Ideal Age between 25 and 28;
- Location: Milan.
- Salary: btw 24.000 and 28.000
Are you a talented customer success account, an innovator, and a curious professional? Do you want to truly be a critical part of a company? Then this role is for you!