If you want to truly be a critical part of a company, here’s your chance. We are currently looking for a Junior UX/UI Designer to sit within our design team at our Milan based office.
In this role you will join an experienced team to pro-actively support in the process of design of our Employee Experience platform that helps people and organizations getting better at their most important work.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with our CTO and Product Team to turn new broad ideas into something useful and valuable for our users and customers
- Design user flows and interaction experiences that are incredibly simple and user friendly, design mockups, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes to communicate design ideas
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team for the new features of our products, collaborate effectively with developers to build and ship the real product solutions
- Assists with everyday task, including digital ads, landing page designs, social media graphics, brand assets, and countless types of digital marketing collateral
What skills you’ll need
Broad knowledge of Design (Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Prototype (InVision, Marvel, Principle) tools. Must have: a portfolio featuring examples of product design work.
- 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced startup environment or digital agency
- High level product strategy attitude
- Experience working closely with developers for review frontend and Q/A feedback
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Experience in Design Thinking, Heatmap analysis and User Story
Benefits and other info
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in Italy right now
- Competitive salary
- Location: Milan
Play the game and let us know who you are!