If you want to truly be a critical part of a company, here’s your chance. You’ll be part of our Developers team at one of Italy’s fastest growing start-ups. You’ll work directly with the CTO while in charge of develop and improve our Employee Experience platform that helps companies engage and evaluate their candidates and employees, so they can build amazing teams.
Here’s your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- You’ll be part of a young team of Developers
- You’ll be involved in all stages of product development and deployment lifecycle
- You’ll contribute to the continuous development of our Back-End platform
- You are more than welcome to share your ideas, exploring and studying different technologies, libraries, framework and methodologies in order to be a critical part of glickon improvement
Things we value:
- You are a strong Back-End coder, with code quality as main goal
- Good knowledge of Python programming language and Django framework
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies
- Work ethic: you are authentic, transparent and non-political. You seek criticism and you have the courage to change your mind and course correct
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
Why you’ll love it here:
- You’ll get a chance to have a significant role on our history-making journey. Help make our company more valuable, and we’ll make you more valuable
- You’ll get access to an extraordinary group of talented people, including our advisors and investors
- You'll join a young and passionate team
- Flextime, a lot of fun and competitive compensation
Back to basics...
- At least two years experience as Back-End developer or similar roles
- Soft skills: proactivity, time management, flexibility, teamwork, result oriented, learning agility and humility
- Ideal age between 28 and 35
- Location: Milan
Are you a talented Back-End developer, an innovator, and a curious professional? Do you want to truly be a critical part of a company? Then this role is for you.
Apply, play the game and... Have fun!