For our office in Milan, we’re looking for a Data Management Specialist.
The person will follow all the data projects inside Data Team as specialist in data management.
He’ll work closely with the other Data Management Specialist, Data Scientist, Data Integration, accounts and other departments in order to cure offers, design and implementation of projects and products in big data environment for prestigious client companies in different industries.
The Data Management Specialist performs tasks which ensure strategic and coordinated data systems management, accuracy and integrity of data, and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
Tasks may include:
- Configure and use the Data Management Platform (AdForm, Oracle BlueKai, Adobe) and the usage with the DSP systems;
- Analyzing business requirements in order to propose data architect solution;
- Studying, recommending and implementing new operating methods to create and improve data flow, collection, editing, processing and distribution;
- Create reporting dashboard in order to analyze and correlate all online and offline data used in the media activities
- Ensuring timely and accurately monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities/Key accountabilities:
- Set up and Management of Data Management PlatformSet up Reporting Dashboard where integrate media data,
- Interact with customers and other teams (Data Integration, Data Scientist, AdOps Team, Accounts, etc) to obtain data requirements for new and existing applications;
- Develop process improvements for data management activities;
- Present data management updates for internal and customer meetings;
- Manage reports and visualizations using different tools (Datorama, Domo, Tableau, SAS Visual).
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Ability to work independently and to organize work under supervision of Data Management Leader
- Data Management Platform (Adobe, Adform, Oracle) or Campaign System;
- Media activities and linked system and channel (AdServer, Analytics, DSP, Paid Search);
- Excel and Powerpoint high knowledge
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent culture
- Good speaking of English language
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude