If you want to truly be a critical part of a company, here’s your chance. You’ll be a Sales Executive Manager at one of Italy’s fastest growing startups. You’ll report directly to the CEO while in charge of selling our new candidate and employee experience platform.
Here’s your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Manage our junior sales team
- Monitor and improve Sales KPI’s
- Manage our annual Sales quota
- Close deals from beginning to end.
- Navigate complex enterprise organizations to move the ball forward to ultimate deal closure.
- Collaborate with Head of Product, Head of Marketing and Customer Success team, to help drive product strategy and sales strategy.
- Strong experience (at least 5 years) in similar role
- Deep knowledge about HR Tech Market, trends and Human Resources Industry
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate organized leadership skills. Ability to coordinate a team
Things we love:
- Relentless: you will not be denied – if it takes 20 attempts to get the right people, you plan out 40 to make sure it happens
- A true seller: you are insanely great in what you do (and your past success shows it). You know your trade and you want to push its boundaries
- Tech savviness: deeply understand cloud-based selling technologies.
- Work ethic: you are authentic, transparent and non-political. You seek criticism and you have the courage to change your mind and course correct
Why you’ll love it here:
- You’ll get a chance to have a significant role on our history-making journey. Help make our company more valuable, and we’ll make you more valuable.
- You’ll get access to an extraordinary group of talented people, including our advisors and investors.
- You'll join a young and passionate team.
- Flextime, a lot of fun and a dynamic and challenging environment
Back to basics:
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in similar roles
- Soft skills: Negotiation, Public Speaking, Business Acumen, Client Management, Personal Leadership, Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Ideal Age between 35 and 40.
- Location: Milan.
- Economics: competitive salary, commissions on closed deals and the opportunity to actively be part of our business and growth
Are you an entrepreneur, an innovator, a talented sales person who can pitch and sell what you believe in and hit quota? Do you want to truly be a critical part of a company? Then this role is for you.