If you want to truly be a critical part of a company, here’s your chance. You’ll be part of our Data Scientist team at one of Tech Italy’s fastest growing start-ups.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Our mission is to get people and organizations better at their most important work. Data and insights are at the basis for this mission;
- Our pace is 10X traditional business companies and we are looking for a talented person who is willing to take part of this challenging journey;
- We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a start-up.
- You’ll get a chance to have a significant role on our history-making journey. Help make our company more valuable, and we’ll make you more valuable.
- You'll get access to an extraordinary group of talented people, including our advisors and investors.
- You'll join a young and passionate team.
As a Data Scientist you will join an experienced team to pro-actively support in the process of design algorithms supporting our new People Analytics platform, that helps people and organizations getting better at their most important work by analysing data and build new interpretative frameworks. People Analytics is an interdisciplinary fast growing area in all main businesses, as it is pointed in 2019 as the most importantly developing area of the HR community.
What you’ll be doing
- Design predictive algorithms for understanding significant dynamics about how people interact in an organization starting from HR data. In particular you will be using network theory, stochastic processes and machine learning.
- New statistical and machine learning set ups need to be defined and validated as the application of data science to people analytics is still a novel framework to be discovered!
- Be an entrepreneur. Be an active data scientist. You must be willing to start projects, transform them in something concrete and bring them to success!
- Create and iterate prototypes, drafting technical and design documents
- Work cross functionally to prioritize engineering plans for the project from concept to scale
- Collaborate with external partners to build projects
- We are looking for motivated candidates who appreciate challenging tasks, objectives and are strongly oriented to both high technologies and human relationships
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineer, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Electronic Engineer
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Milan (Italy)
If you are a curious person with a strong passion for Data, People Analytics and Computer Science world, don’t miss this opportunity: play the game and join us!