- TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED AT UNIVERSITY -
The intern will be part of the IT team and will follow a learning path in the operations area, moreover he could be involved also in testing activities or other items, depending on professional attitudes and personal availability.
This is great opportunity to work in an Agile environment for one of the biggest players in the media industry.
The role will comprise of the following aspects:
- Focused on operations. This includes, among others, configuration of user profiles, media tools security,
- Become part of operations process. Ability to take charge of service tickets. Be part of a team.
- Progressive improvement of technical knowledge in IT discipline.
- Contribute to the process with documentation and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Pacchetto Office, MS Window Server, SQL Server, MS Power BI, applicativi CITRIX
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- IT Service management attitude
- Development experience
- Knowlwdge of the followings:
- OS Windows
- PHP, Pyton, Java, C#
- Ability to organise own workload
- Hard working and committed to the organisation, will be prepared to work until the job is complete
- Love of knowledge
- Fits well into a team.
- Keen in technology