Cookies are small aggregates of text files, stored locally in the temporary memory of the user’s browser, for periods of time that vary depending on the need and generally between a few hours and a few years, with the exception of profiling cookies whose maximum duration is of 365 calendar days.
1. Types of cookies
1.1 Essential technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the site to function properly. They allow page navigation, content sharing, memorization of your login credentials to make site entry faster and keep your preferences active while browsing. Without these cookies we could not provide the services for which users access the site.
1.2 Statistical and performance cookies
These cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, in order to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning. For example, they allow us to know which pages are the most and which the least visited. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and how they get to the site. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, besides ensuring that pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. To perform these functions on our sites, we use third-party services that anonymize data, making them not traceable to individuals.
1.3 Functional and profiling cookies and third-party advertising targeting
This category includes both cookies provided by partners of Glickon s.r.l. and known to it, and cookies provided by third parties not directly controlled or controllable by Glickon s.r.l. Cookies from our partners allow us to offer advanced features, as well as more information and personal functions. This includes the ability to share content through social networks. If you have an account or if you use the services of those subjects on other websites, they may be able to know that you have visited our site. The use of the data collected by these external operators through cookies is subject to the respective privacy policies and therefore these cookies are identified with the names of the respective subjects reported in the cookie management tool available in the specific section of this Policy. These include the cookies registered by the main social networks that allow you to share the articles of our sites and to publicly express the appreciation of our work. Cookies that do not come from partners of Glickon s.r.l. are cookies conveyed without Glickon’s control by third parties that have a way to intercept the user during their navigation even outside Glickon’s sites. These cookies, typically profiling, cannot be directly controlled by Glickon, which cannot therefore guarantee the use that third-party owners make of the information collected. These cookies can also be used to show the user relevant advertisements on other websites visited.
2. Management of cookies through browser settings
2.2 For more information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to manage third-party cookie usage preferences, please visit the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
3. The rights of the user
3.1 The data controller is Glickon Srl, with registered office in via Nino Bixio 7, 20129 Milan. The user may, at any time and without any formality, exercise the rights of art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Code”), by sending a communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. For the sake of completeness, the full text of art. 7 of Privacy Code can be found below:
3.2 Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
3.2.1 A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
3.2.2 A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3.2.3 A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
3.2.4 A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Milan, 31 March 2019